Jacqueline Azur Terms and Conditions Policy
Welcome to Jacqueline Azur These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Jacqueline Azur's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: Client, You and Your refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. The Company, Ourselves, We, Our and Us, refers to our Company. Party, Parties, or Us, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the state of Texas.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Jacqueline Azur and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on our online store.
All intellectual property rights and all other rights are reserved. You may view, but may not print pages from this website.
You must not:
- Republish material.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material.
- Redistribute content from Jacqueline Azur (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities that arise in contract, tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority
in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not
limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Returns are not accepted. Please contact us if there is damage to any product when it is received or if you are dissatisfied and we will do our best to assist you. All shipping must have insurance.